!-- Star Templated Blog: I've used a template...Check it out!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

I've used a template...Check it out!



I've finally used one of these templates. I have created a blog called Site Stuff to highlight some things that can be added easily to Blogger.
Like Polls and RSS tickers. I have also included a "Moon phase" add-on as well as a flickr badge. These things were really simple to add to the site and some instructions will be provided as well as links to find and download the code for these add-ons.
I hope that you find this useful and if you would like to see other things added please let me know.
"D"

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger katya said...

i love the moon phase

i'm looking for a nicer template for my astrological insights blog and came across your templates

do you know where i could find a "starry night" backdrop?

thanks

(i love the columns)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home